SilkPeel’s Dermalinfusion is the only procedure that provides both non-invasive exfoliation and the delivery of skin-specific topical solutions, leaving you with fresher-feeling and better-looking skin. Unlike Micro Dermabrasion, SilkPeel does not use crystals or other abrasive particles that can irritate the skin.
SilkPeel is safe and painless, and is performed by our doctor for patients in our region. The procedure allows you to achieve optimum results on an accelerated basis without the complications and discomfort usually associated with invasive procedures.
Why choose SilkPeel over MicroDermabrasion?
Our physician recommends SilkPeel because it:
- Goes beyond microdermabrasion by providing simultaneous exfoliation and Dermalinfusion topical delivery treatment
- Performs a painless, soothing treatment
- Delivers noticeable near-term results and lasting skin improvement
- Allows an immediate return to normal activities
- Offers a choice of topical formulations to address each person’s unique skin care needs
- Eliminates the risk and health concerns of aluminum-based crystals
SilkPeel effectively treats all skin types and addresses a wide range of dermatological conditions including hyperpigmentation, acne, photodamage, dehydration and fine line wrinkles.